Terms and Conditions – The Tech Journal
Welcome to The Tech Journal!
Please review the following terms and conditions before using The Tech Journal website, located at https://thetechjournal.in/
Read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. You shouldn’t continue using The Tech Journal if you don’t agree to all the terms.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements shall be referred to as “Client”, “You” or “Your”, referring to you, the user who has logged on to this site and has complied with the Company’s terms and conditions.
The content of The Tech Journal belongs to The Tech Journal and/or its licensors, unless otherwise stated. All intellectual property rights are reserved by us. The Tech Journal material is subject to the following terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Tech Journal
- Sell, rent, or sublicense The Tech Journal material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Tech Journal
- Redistribute content from The Tech Journal
- This Agreement shall commence on the date set forth herein.
A few areas of this website provide users with the opportunity to express their opinions and exchange information. We do not filter or edit comments before they appear on The Tech Journal. Our views and opinions do not necessarily coincide with those expressed in comments. Comments express the opinions and views of the person who posted them. In accordance with the law, The Tech Journal shall not be responsible for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses incurred as a result of the use, posting of, or appearance of the Comments on this site.
Please note that we reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
It is your warrant and representation that:
- Your comments may be posted on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patents, or trademarks;
- There is no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material in the Comments
- We will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activities through the Comments.
- By submitting your Comments toThe Tech Journal, you hereby grant The Tech Journal a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit and publish your Comments.
Indemnity for content
It is not our responsibility to manage the content of your website. We agree that it is your responsibility to protect us from all claims arising from your website. In general, the link(s) must not appear on websites that may be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal in nature, or that infringe, violate, or encourage the infringement of third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Please note that we reserve the right to request that any links to our website be removed. If you request the removal of all links to our website, it will be done immediately. Please note that these terms and conditions and its linking policy may be amended at any time without prior notice. By linking to our Website continuously, you agree to comply with and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Link removal from our website
You are free to contact and inform us at any moment if you find any link on our Website that is offensive. You can ask us to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to reply directly to you.
Please note that this website does not represent or warrant that the information provided is correct, complete, or accurate. We also do not represent or warrant that the website will remain accessible and that the material will remain relevant.
We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website to the fullest extent allowed by law. The disclaimer doesn’t:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability;
- Limits or excludes liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit our or your liability in any way that’s illegal;
- Liabilities that aren’t legally exempt won’t be covered.
As far as this disclaimer is concerned, the limitations and prohibitions of liability are: (a) subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including contractual, tort, and statutory obligations.